Weekly posts, cringe, and the trademark Cheesemonkey

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Pet Direwolves & More Animal Jam updates

Hey, Jammers! pigg42 here! I've decided to start up my blog again and post the latest Jamaa Journal! I'm sorry for my inconvenience. It's been months since I posted, whew!
 The first thing in the journal is about world oceans day. You can now put land items in water dens and vise versa! I haven't actually tried putting land items underwater, but i'll try it soon. There's also 2000 den spots for members! i hope they decide more clothing spots, too.

Next we have pet direwolves, the smaller and cuter version of the direwolf. I actually purchased one right before making this post, because i have too many diamonds XD!

Next is just an advertisement saying that the water park den is back. It's just dumb that's its not for non-members. It's so small! C'mon AJ,
I'd love to show you the whole update, but I'm having technical difficulties 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New here? Read the "Welcome to my Blog" Page

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the Cheese Monkey House! Im pigg42, and on this blog you'll find: -Cringy posts every week -My opinion on new stuff in AJ ...