Weekly posts, cringe, and the trademark Cheesemonkey

Monday, June 11, 2018

How NOT to get hacked or scammed

Hey guys, pigg42 here! Today I'm here with some simple tips on how to stay safe on Animal Jam.
1. DON"T give out your password, even to your best friend: If your friend asks for your password, (or anyone for that matter) DO NOT give it to them. Even if they say they won't hack, you never know. Someone on Hangouts once asked me for my password, but I didn't give it to them
2. DON'T fall Trust Trading. If someone says trade me something good I'll trade back best item wins (insert rare item name here) Don't do it. It's a scam. This person will take the item and lock their den. Sometimes they do trade the item back to earn your trust, and after a few rounds of trust they'll lock there then and waltz away with your item
3. DON'T share your skype. Its against Animal Jam , and it could be dangerous. Someone might ask your to share your screen and they might try and turn off your internet or get your password
4. DO have a strong password. Don't have something guessable like "123456" "password" or "animaljamrocks" people could guess your password and hack you. Instead, have something easy to remember but hard to guess. ex. (penguinicecream123, bigsmellymonkey7!,) Add capital letters and symbols.
Well, that's really all I have. remember to folow these tips and Play Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New here? Read the "Welcome to my Blog" Page

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the Cheese Monkey House! Im pigg42, and on this blog you'll find: -Cringy posts every week -My opinion on new stuff in AJ ...