Weekly posts, cringe, and the trademark Cheesemonkey

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Spikes are overrated

Hey guys! pigg42 here! Today I'm gonna talk about how spikes are overrated.
IN MY OPINION I think more members have spikes than don't. Whenever I spawn I see someone wearing a spike. I don't hate spikes, I just think they're overrated.
Honestly I don't even think spikes are rare anymore. I only have a purple long wrist, and it's probably not worth much, compared to what everyone else has. Trading itself is overrated. I think more people need to play with buddies. When i'm on AJ i'm usually fooling around, not trading.
If you disagree with me, that's okay. Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New here? Read the "Welcome to my Blog" Page

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the Cheese Monkey House! Im pigg42, and on this blog you'll find: -Cringy posts every week -My opinion on new stuff in AJ ...