Weekly posts, cringe, and the trademark Cheesemonkey

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Cloudburst Armor

Hey Jammers! pigg42 here! Today on Animal Jam there isn't an update, but there is a new page in the Jamaa Journal. It's advertising Cloudburst Armor, which I haven't bought yet. It's available from Thursday to Sunday. Since I don't think many people will post about this, I am.
Here's the page:
  It isn't found where most armor is sold, but rather in the other items section, circled in red. You buy the whole set for a total of 9 diamonds. That's all for now, Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New here? Read the "Welcome to my Blog" Page

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the Cheese Monkey House! Im pigg42, and on this blog you'll find: -Cringy posts every week -My opinion on new stuff in AJ ...