Weekly posts, cringe, and the trademark Cheesemonkey

Friday, June 22, 2018

Things AJHQ should add

Hey Jammers, pigg42 here! double post today! Today I'm gonna talk about a few little things AJHQ should add. Enjoy! 
1: Jammer wall for non-members. Not many people use the Jammer wall, and unlocking this if disagree or have something else to add comment down below. feature to non-members might make it a bit more popular 
2: To be able to trade gems and diamonds. If someone doesn't have many gems or diamonds and wants to buy an item, this would be great to add. You could also offer a certain amount of gems/diamonds for an item or simply trades gems/diamonds to a storage account 
3:  A trading post. This would be helpful so you could offer for items when someone is offline and when they get back on they could either accept or decline the offer. Many Jammers want this option, too
 4: More non-member dens. I am indeed a member, but it's very unfair that non-members only get two dens. Barely anyone uses the Sunken Ship den, so that narrows down to only one den! I think that the water park den would be great to give to non-members. It's a small den, not to cool, and maybe the mushroom hut.  Well, I hope you enjoyed my reasoning. If you disagree or have something else to add comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New here? Read the "Welcome to my Blog" Page

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the Cheese Monkey House! Im pigg42, and on this blog you'll find: -Cringy posts every week -My opinion on new stuff in AJ ...