Weekly posts, cringe, and the trademark Cheesemonkey

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Underrated rooms in Animal Jam

Hey Jammers! pigg42 here, and I've decided I don't want to stop blogging, because someone actual reads my posts now, and I feel motivated to keep going. My posts aren't that original, but I'm still gonna post anyways!
Today I'm gonna be talking about some underrated rooms in Animal Jam. Enjoy!

First we have the Hot Cocoa hut. For some reason I just love this room. It's so calming. I rarely see anyone in there.








Next we have the Juice Hut. I love the music to this room, and sometimes there's people in here, but pretty rarely.








Next is the Flag Shop. NO ONE goes in here. I don't even think I knew about this room until i week after I joined. Actually, I take back what i said about there not being people here. Someone photo bombed me.




Finally is the Conservation Museum. NO ONE cares that Animal Jam has educational stuff. All they care about is rares. :l.






Also, I created an AJMV for the first time. You can watch it. It's not very good, but i tried :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog! :D I'm Sarahkey8 (as you can tell) I'll try to comment somewhat frequently! Awesome post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. Probably better than my blog...
    And I can't even do music videos, so good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I followed your blog.
      (I'm Chihuahuas rule 456)

      Delete

New here? Read the "Welcome to my Blog" Page

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the Cheese Monkey House! Im pigg42, and on this blog you'll find: -Cringy posts every week -My opinion on new stuff in AJ ...